Scroll down to see the course map.
|Clarendon United Methodist Church
606 N. Irving Street, Arlington, VA 22201
(See Map Below)
How does this work? Here's the process:
- Register on line.
- You may switch from the Live Race to the Virtual Race until registration closes at midnight on Tuesday, April 9. (Send an e-mail request to ArlingtonBunnyHop@gmail.com.)
- Pick up your t-shirt and bib at packet pickup:
- Thursday April 11: 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday April 12: 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday morning: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Complete the Live Race as described below. Your results will be available 30 minutes after your finish.
- Complete a Virtual 5K any time between April 13 and April 30 and post your results to the registration website (instructions forthcoming). You will receive a completion certificate when you post your results.
Regardless of which race you choose, you will be supporting worthy Arlington charities. Remember, together, we can help make Arlington a better place for all!
Live Road Race
The Live Race will start at 8:00 a.m. on N. Irving Street between 6th and 7th Streets.
You may run or walk your personal virtual race any time and any safe place you choose.
Why run a virtual race? This great alternative to the live race allows you to support local charities no matter where you find yourself in April. Help us continue the Bunny Hop tradition of helping our neighbors in need. The benefits of a virtual race include:
- Run, jog or walk almost any place you choose--on the road, a trail, a treadmill, a track or even at another race,
- Run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself
- Test your new gear or race snacks
- Challenge yourself with a little faster pace in a quiet environment
- Make this a fun family event --no parking challenges, crowd or weather issues since you pick your own time and place
- Bring your pets, they need exercise too!
- Enjoy the satisfaction of validating your t-shirt and medal
COVID-19 Rules and Requirements: By registering for this event, participants agree to abide by all COVID-19 rules, requirements and other safety guidelines issued by the event, county, and the state.